Delivering research expertise and content-rich case studies at a European level
We were commissioned by Enterprise Ireland, the leading organisation in Ireland's National Support Network for Framework Programme 7 (FP7) in Ireland, following our previous development of the FP7 Ireland portal (www.fp7ireland.com).
We were tasked with creating a window into a database showcasing 800 entries of successful FP7 projects with Irish participation, helping to share 40 select success stories from FP7, inspire potential new applicants and promote Ireland as a hotbed for research and innovation.
- Intensive desk research exercise to identify the most appropriate projects under each FP7 thematic area.
- Pitching of identified projects to each applicable Irish NCP.
- Conducting in-depth telephone interviews with over 40 project contacts from across Europe.
- Conversion of feedback and source research into engaging and informative copy.
- Stringent proofing and copy-editing process.
- Compilation of 38 case studies of the best Irish FP7 success stories.
- Public dissemination Inclusion in a briefing paper to the Irish President and showcased at an Enterprise Ireland launch event.